Sunday 9 November 2014

Carmen Bird, re-search.

Carmen is an NZ award winning free-lance photographer that doest all sort of photography. She does weddings, landscapes, events, beauty/fashion.

I've lately been looking at her fashion and beauty photographs.

Above is one of my all time favorite photos of Carmens. This photo always makes me wonder how has she got the 'circle lighting'. It's a very confusing photo as I don't know how to explain it well. I would love to do something like this in the future. It's not so natural as I always talk about, but it's natural lighting and that is what I love. I see theres some complimentary colours such as the orange and green, as well as a light blue that you can't see really well. She has an awesome pattern going on with her top/costume. The sun has a big impact on the photo. 

Above is another photo of Carmens I adore. I adore this because the colour yellow brings out Geneieve (the model) skin colour and hair colour, they work well together. The low aperture definitely helps this photo out. I'm loving the background with the beautiful green that compliments the yellow really well. I also think her honey eye colour stand out very well, as well as the highligts on her beautiful face. The make-up artist did a great job with the model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment